The United Bank for Africa known with the Abbriviation as UBA is among the old Generation banks in Nigeria. As a very big bank, they have a lot of customers in Millions and the need to have a mobile system of transacting is very important. Today we will expose the UBA Mobile transfer code to send money and how to use it.
Benefits of this UBA Mobile Money transfer USSD code
- Transfer funds from bank to bank in the comfort of your home,office, on the road etc.
- You do not need internet to use this service. You just make sure your phone has signal
- Also it is a 24hrs service. Avvailable to you at any given time
- Any kind of Mobile phone can be used
- Its a free service but the number bank transfer charges are involved
- You can buy airtime, Pay your bills, check balance and more
How to send Money using the UBA Mobile Transfer Code.
To use this service, kindly note that you will need to usee the phone number connected to your UBA Bank account.
Before you start using th service, you need to generate a Transaction PIN you will be using for subsequent transactions. Dial *919# on that number connected to your UBA Account(Alert Number). Follow the On-screen Command and Get your PIN.
To Send Money;
- To a UBA Account, dial *919*3# and follow the on-screen command
- To other Nigerian banks, dial *919*4# and follow the on-screen command.
How to Buy Airtime with UBA Airtime Recharge Code
You can buy Airtime from your UBA Account directly from your code b using the USSD recharge code below;
- To buy airtime to your own phone, simply dial *919*Amount# – for example, to recharge N500 for yourself dial *919*500#
- To buy airtime for a third party, dial *919*Phone Number*Amount# – for example, to recharge N500 for another number dial *919*08134609654*500#
How to Check UBA account Balance on Your Phone
To check UBA account balance, dial *919*00# – your balance will be displayed on your screen.
You can Also check out other relate Post on Electron Gadget: