Polaris bank is one of the commercial banks in Nigeria. This bank was formerly known as Skye bank which has been around for some time now. Today you will learn how you can use Polaris Bank transfer code to send Money (Skye Bank) to other banks and to Polaris Bank.
Polaris bank USSD Service is what this method of Mobile banking is called by the bank. Additionally, some of the benefits of the service is as follows;
- You can recharge or perform any other service from the comfort of your home, your office or even while driving!
- It is available 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week
- You don’t need to register for this service or need an App
- The service is Free and works on any phone type.
- You can transfer as much as 500,000 Naira per day.
- All Nigerian GSM network can be used but a Phone number registered with the Bank Account.
Furthermore, you can transfer money, Make bill payments and Purchase Airtime (Both Self and third party).
How to send Money with the Polaris Transfer code (Skye Bank)
To transfer money using the Polaris Bank (Skye bank) transfer code, use the phone number connected to your Skye bank account. Dial *833*amount*account number# and Follow the On-screen prompts.
Dial *833# and follow the prompt on the screen by the following steps below
- Select 6
- Enter Account Number
- Enter 4 digit PIN
- Enter Amount
- Click Send
How to Recharge your Phone and Others Using the Polaris Bank (Skye bank) USSD Code
Simply dial the *833# code.
To Check your Skye bank account Balance (Polaris Bank)
Simply dial *833*6# and follow the screen Prompt.